Do you need some dedicated space for a few of your younger birds? If so, consider our Crestview model. The Crestview will provide a comfortable space for one to three hens.
- Upper portion consists of two fixed solid sides, one mesh sliding door, and one solid sliding door.
- Upper door allows for hen nesting box access, so that you can easily collect your delicious eggs.
- Lower portion is completely meshed, for excellent ventilation. Two fixed mesh sides and two sliding mesh doors.
- Two lower doors allow for one to be used for food/water access, the other will open to the range or the run (optional).
- Half inch “hardware cloth” used for all mesh surfaces. Better protection from pretators than traditional 1″ poultry netting.
- All lumber is fully sealed with food-safe linseed oil. (Linseed is often given as a food suppliment to birds — no toxic chemicals.)
- Galvanized roof is highly reflective, held in place with silicon sealed screws, and can be easily replaced if damaged.
- Open bottom so that fertilizer drops directly to the ground. Move the coop occasionally, or lay down bedding.
- Based on a 35 inch footprint.
- With door slides installed this unit is 35 inches by 37 inches.
- 48 inches tall, with plenty of interior room for the birds to spread their wings.
- Easy for two people to lift.
- Will fit through a 36″ fence gate opening, or lifted over a 4 foot fence.
The Crestview Chicken Coop is $475, plus tax.
Our Chicken Coops are made to order and are normally available within ten (10) business days. If you are interesting in our products, please send us an e-mail or give us a call at the Shop or the Office. Please leave a message if we don’t answer — we sometimes don’t hear the phone over the sound of saws.
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail or call us. We’re happy to help.